This year's theme involves a reflection on TRANSIT as a concept, transiting in a transversal manner and generating crossings, organic or radical, from which to begin to ACT. In this sense, from Bilbao Metropoli-30 we wish to present the New European Bauhaus (NBE) and jointly reflect on this project as an example of one of this year's crossings, given its proposed transversality between culture and creativity and the social and productive activities as a whole, via the hybridisation of disciplines and sectors.
Institutions that actively participate in the New European Bauhaus project or work in cultural areas of Bilbao and Bizkaia will take part in the round table:
- Bárbara Epalza, marketing manager of Azkuna Zentroa
- Roberto Gómez de la Iglesia, director Conexiones improbables, project partner
- Anna Ramos, director of Fundació Mies van der Rohe (online)
- Juan Roquette, professor at the School of Architecture and Design of the University of Navarra
- Moderator: Idoia Postigo, director of Bilbao Metropoli-30, project partner